Here is 5 easy steps in implementing Google Analytics to your website for free!
How to add Google Analytics to your website in 5 Simple Steps
- Go to www.google.com/analytics
- Sign Up for Google Analytics
- Find the UA Tracking Code and Copy the Tracking Code To Your Clipboard
- Login to your website CMS.
- Add the UA-Tracking code to the <head> tag of each page on your website. (This is super simple with a WordPress website)
- Simply add the “Insert Headers and Footers” Plugin
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out!