Custom SEO Strategies
A Blank Canvas For Our Most Powerful SEO
Custom SEO Strategies
SEO in 2018 is wild! It is constantly changing and has brought some of the biggest algorithim changes in history such as Google switching to a mobile first index which mean’s your website needs to be optimized for mobile devices or you have a major chance to lose all of the rankins you worked so hard for.
We offer various types of SEO strategies to our clients – for some of our clients we are unable to offer our standard SEO packages because their market is far to competitive or their websites are just to massive or in most cases the companies just don’t want to risk having less than the best so they choose our custom search engine optimization packages.
The benefit of a custom seo strategy is it is a custom solution that is tailored to your websites exact needs and is modeled directly after the competitors of yours who currently sit at the top of the first page of the search engines. At Blue Fusion Digital we have devleoped our own proprietary SEO tools and softwares and invest in thousands of dollars a month on the best of the best third party tools in our industry.
Using these tools we can see exactly the sort of strategies your top competitors are using such as the way they are writing content, building links, geting reviews, building directories, etc.
In our competitor analysis we will get answers to the important questions and see if they have a basic SEO strategy or a professional approach. Here is a small sample of the things analyze.
- Are they implementing foundational SEO techniques such as optimized title tags, meta descriptions and heading tags?
- How much content is on their top landing pages?
- How often are they blogging?
- How many pages of content do they have indexed?
- Do they have a robots.txt?
- Is the canonical URL structure optimized?
- Are they using alt image tags?
- Do they optimize the photo file names?
- Do they proper internal linking?
- What sort of silos do they build? (If any)
- Are they optimizing their internal links?
- Do they have other websites linking to them? (Inbound links)
- How many inbound links do they have?
- What sort of quality of inbound links do they have? (Domain Authority / Page authority)
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Do they use call tracking numbers?
- Do they have a live chat service?
- Do they have exit intent pop ups?
- Are they re-targeting?
- Do they use heatmapping?
- How many Call To Actions (C2A) do they have?
- Where are the C2A’s located on their pages?
Custom SEO doesn’t necessarily mean it’s more expensive – it means we can build a strategy that will be both effective and budget concious. Please contact us today to learn more.
One of the most important aspects of any search engine optimization (SEO) campaign is the creation of high quality content. What is high quality SEO content? High quality SEO content is content that brings valuable insights to the person reading the page or post – it should answer a who, what, when, where or how.
The length of the content should be at a minimum of 500 words and should be written for people and not search engines specifically. The goal of every single piece of content on your website is to write content that is so compelling other people (websites) want to share it and it could go viral. However, have an understanding that not every piece of content you write is going to go viral. It would be nice though right?
High quality SEO content should be written for people but it needs to be written about the various products and services your business offers.
Custom Link Building Strategies
Link building in 2018 is more important than ever! Yes, you read that correctly. There are many misconceptions about the way links and search engine optimization work together – some people are saying link building is dead in 2018 but they couldn’t be any more wrong and here is why Google wants your website to have links – it’s written in the Google guidelines BUT links in 2018 need to be of the highest quality and that means they need to be relevant and related to your business or industry.
Blue Fusion Digital builds links for your website through a variety of tactics and strategies but more imporantly they are all going to positively impact your website and rankings. How do we acquire these high quality links?
Link Building Services
- Broken Link Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research Broken Links
- Guest Blogging
- Press Releases
- Distribution Links
Is there a science behind link building?
Google’s algorithim is very layered in fact there is hundreds of factors that go into the rankings of websites in the organic search results. One of the major factors is your linking profile. Your linking profile should be organic which means it needs a combination of “money keyword anchor texts” as well as generic anchor texts like “click here” or “website”, etc.
For example, if Google crawls our website and sees the links we have pointing to us they are going to see a blend of both links that are anchor texted with various things such as:
- SEO company
- click here
- ppc management
- free website audit
- digital marketing agency
- visit them here
We aren’t trying to rank for words such as “here” but that’s just now other websites decided to link to us. The point is it’s not just the main themes of our websites such as “seo company”
Links also need to be diverse into what pages on your website they are linking to for example you don’t want every link going to your home page, in fact it’s quite the opposite we want links going to the deeper pages on your websites especially the primary pages that support your home page. For example we want our links going to the www.bluefusiondigital.com/seo and www.bluefusiondigital.com/ppc pages, etc. because it gives us link diversity in our back link profile.
We use the same exact strategies for our own strategy as we do for our own clients – we practice what we preach. If you’re interested in obtaining high quality links for your website, please contact us today! (619)363-5003
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization
What is conversion rate optimization? CRO is the process of converting as many visitors on your website into a lead or a sale. Did you know that 95% of all website visitors leave without contacting the website they are browsing? 95%! If you are paying for marketing doesn’t make sense to try and convert as many as possible? Why would you spend the money to hire a marketing team or pay for an agency and then not put your best foot forward to make sure you give them the best experience possible?
Call Tracking Numbers
One of the first questions every single business should be asking themselves is how do you know how much of return on investment your marketing efforts are bringing you? One of the most effective ways to track your R.O.I. is via Call Tracking.
- Record Calls
- Grade The Calls
- Take Notes
- See The Source
- Dynamically Swap and Replace The Current Number On Your Site
- Ring Multiple Phones at Once or One At A Time
- Monthly Reporting
- HIPPA compliant
- Allow visitors to chat directly with you or your team
- Reply via an App on your smartphone or desktop
- Get a Text Notification when someone starts a chat
- Get alerted when someone is on your website so you can start a live chat with them
Exit Intent Pop-Ups
- Get one more shot at the visitors who are going to leave your page
- Offer them an enticing special offer or incentive
- Capture important lead details
- Maximize your R.O.I.
Let us help you maximize your return on investment by converting your visitors into leads and sales!
Local Search Optimization
If your goal is to capture the attention from people in your immediate geographic location you are going to want to focus your attention on local search engine optimization. The local search results are sometimes referred to as the “snack page” or “google map pack”.
This is one of the most fair set of organic search results because it gives the smaller businesses a great chance to show up above some of their more well known competitors because Google requires you to have a physical address in the area in which you wish to serve.
Local Search Engine Optimization (LSEO) all starts with creating a Google My Business page which is a free service Google offers. Essentially, you will enter your NAP profile, Business Name, Address and Phone Number onto this free profile and Google will then send a postcard to the address containing a 5 digit code that verifies you have access to that property.
Once you have your GMB page created you are going to want to expand your digital footprint online by creating a presence on other top online directories or citations. Websites like yelp, yellowpages, manta, etc. are all trusted directories that successful businesses are in. The more of these directories you are listed in that are consistent with your GMB page the more successful you can be in the local search results.
If you are curious about how you are currently listed or what directories you are missing, we offer a free local search engine optimization scanner that will show you everything you need to know in 15 seconds!
Let us pose a question to you – how do you measure the success of your digital marketing campaigns?
If you don’t know how to measure the success of your campaign then that is a huge issue after all what good does investing in marketing do if you can’t measure the return on investment?
We are a cutting edge digital marketing agency and we have the proof you need to measure the success of your campaigns. Our clients get the ultimate transparency into the insights and success of their campaigns. How you might ask? When you decide to work with us we give you full access which includes a dashboard that shows you the following:
- Call Tracking
- How many phone calls you are getting from our services?
- Which services specifically brought in that call (seo, ppc, local search, etc.) and we even record the calls for you so you can judge the call quality or for training purposes
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console reporting
- Measure results Month over Month, Year over Year or Quarter over Quarter
- Where are people searching from?
- What devices are they using?
- What terms are they searching for when they find you?
- What is your best traffic source?
- Email / Live Chat Tracking
- How many leads did you get from emails and contact forms?
- How many people initiated contact through the live chat service?
In 2018 and beyond SEO reporting should be much greater than a generic excel spreadsheet that allegedly show your rankings for a specific set of keywords. Instead we choose to leverage the latest, greatest and most proven ways to prove the value of our campaigns and pass on that knowledge to our clients.
Blogging online is one of the most foundational aspects of search engine optimization and in fact some companies today who do seo only do blogging. Unfortunately, blogging alone in 2018 isn’t going to get you the results you really want but it is still a very helpful aspect of an SEO campaign if you use it correctly.
Gone are the days where you should write a blog post each day or each week just because you want more pages that contain specific keywords on your website. Instead we value high quality content that supports your main topic pages.
For example we have a parent category on our website for local-search and to support that page we created a blog post that contained step by step instructions on how to create a google my business page. This is super helpful information that supports a main page.
We create high quality blog posts that will boost and impact your SEO in positive ways.
People are using their smartphones more than ever before and that directly impacts SEO and specifically for businesses. Why? Because 70% of people are performing searches about a business before they choose to do business with them. If you Google your business name right now what are people seeing?
A business with a 4 star rating or higher has a 80% trust factor with a consumer. However, if that 4 star dips into a 3 star that trust rating goes down to 14%!
Online reputation matters now more than ever! This is the exact reason we invest so much time and money into creating a first-class review marketing, managing and collection service.
Here is the how the platform works:
- Client discovers your review / feedback page.
- Client picks a star rating 1-5 and leaves their valuable feedback.
- If the review is a 4 or 5 star, they are then sent to a thank you page that thanks them for the kind feedback and then also asks them and guides them to leave a review on up to 3 review sites such as Yelp, Facebook, Google, etc.
- If the review is 1-3 stars they are sent to a separate page that apologizes for the experience they had with your business and give them 3 optional questions to answer that helps pin point the issues they had and the feedback goes straight to the manager.
- After Step 2a if they don’t post the review live to a public review site such as yelp, facebook, etc. we automatically follow up the next day and see if they will take a few seconds out of their day to post the review.
- Once we have the feedback or live review from your satisfied client we then market these reviews online for you. We market them by streaming them onto your website as well as post pictures of them directly onto your favorite social media platforms.
What good is a 5 star reputation if nobody sees it! We help that reputation become a strong selling point for you and your business.